Conflict and bullying in the workplace is a complex and multifaceted problem!
Have you ever asked yourself the following questions?
- Is there tension in the workplace?
- Are there rumblings and gossip with employees?
- Are people walking on eggshells and you can't quite put your finger on what’s going on?
- Do you feel that if you don't do anything, something will blow up?
- Do your managers and supervisors have the skills to deal with conflict in the workplace? Or are they brushing issues under the rug?
- Has someone filed a harassment or bullying complaint?
- Are you sweating because you don’t know how to handle it?
Wouldn’t it be ideal if all of these employee relations issues could be managed in an integrated manner?
OOPS Inc.® is a one-stop shop for all things Respectful Workplace located in Vancouver, BC. Our team includes educators, facilitators, mediators, investigators, violence experts, HR and communications specialists, and professional coaches working together to deliver an integrated solution to conflict in the workplace.
Whatever the workplace issue is – harassment, discrimination, bullying, violence - we can deal with it.
Our clients appreciate the multidisciplinary approach through our unique integrated conflict management system - C.A.R.E.
My name is Cheryl Otto and I am the Founder and CEO of this unique company that will transform the way organizations deal with harassment, bullying and violence in the workplace. By using our collaborative conflict management system, you will be able to effectively and efficiently address all your employee relations issues.
Let us help you create a more Respectful Workplace!